|Records Management Policy Manual:||
Policy guidelines and procedures issued in terms of section 13(4) of the Act.
|Records other than correspondence systems:||
Records that do not form part of a correspondence file, or a case file e.g. registers, maps, plans, electronic records, audio-visual records, etc.
A collection of policies procedures and systems, which capture information according to a records classification system, manage, store and provide access to records and their context over time. A.k.a. recordkeeping system.
|Register of disposal authorities:||
The register of disposal authorities records exactly what disposal authorities were issued on which records and how long they should be kept.
- About Us
- Public Education Programmes
- Introduction to the collections
- National Archives Repository Services to the Public
- National Film, Video and Sound Archives
- Preservation Management
- Access to Sensitive Archival Records
- From the Collections
- Using the Search Function
- Records Management
- Why Records Management?
- Elements of a Sound Records Management Programme
- Legal Framework
- Records Management Compliance Test
- Managing Electronic Records
- Pamphlets, Directives and Guidelines
- General Disposal Authorities
- Records Managers in Governmental Bodies
- Transfer of Records to the National Archives
- Supply of Archival Records Back to Governmental Bodies
- Glossary Terms
- Contact Us
- Bureau of Heraldry