|Disposal authority number:||
A unique number identifying each disposal authority issued to a specific office.
The specific instruction regarding disposal allocated to each record e.g. D for delete/destroy and A for transferring into archival custody.
|Electronic Document Management System:||
A system that provides the ability to capture, describe and categorize, store and retrieve, share and reuse electronic documents regardless of specific format.
Information which is generated electronically and stored by means of computer technology.
- About Us
- Public Education Programmes
- Introduction to the collections
- National Archives Repository Services to the Public
- National Film, Video and Sound Archives
- Preservation Management
- Access to Sensitive Archival Records
- From the Collections
- Using the Search Function
- Records Management
- Why Records Management?
- Elements of a Sound Records Management Programme
- Legal Framework
- Records Management Compliance Test
- Managing Electronic Records
- Pamphlets, Directives and Guidelines
- General Disposal Authorities
- Records Managers in Governmental Bodies
- Transfer of Records to the National Archives
- Supply of Archival Records Back to Governmental Bodies
- Glossary Terms
- Contact Us
- Bureau of Heraldry